Terms & Conditions
* A 50% deposit is required within 7 days of receiving your invoice. After this time all requested flower walls/hire equipment will be made available for public hire again
* Deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a credit note
* FULL payment is required a minimum of 28 days prior to your event/booking date
* The hire period is for 24 hours only. Additional hours will be charged at £10 per hour or terms agreed between Walls in Bloom and you, the client.
* All hire equipment; flowers, stands and weights are quality checked, fully cleaned and left in an immaculate condition
* Upon collection all items will be quality checked. The client will be accountable for any damage to/or uncleanliness of equipment
* The client has FULL responsibility of equipment hired
* Repairs to damaged or unclean items will be payable by the client
* It is the clients responsibility to ensure the venue holding the event is large enough for the wall hired
* The flower wall backdrops must not be moved once they have been installed. The walls are very heavy and panels can be damaged if moved
* It is the clients responsibility to inform the venue that the flower wall backdrop must not be moved. If the backdrop is moved and damaged the client will be responsible for repairs.
* Equipment unable to be collected at scheduled time and date will incur further charges
* Food and drink must not be consumed near the flower wall backdrop